Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A few weeks in and I am already seeing a change

I started Atkins a few weeks ago and WOW, what an improvement it has made. Its amazing how much energy I have and how I dont constantly need to eat to satisfy myself. I am down 26 pounds and dropped 2 pant sizes. This is so crazy! I can do this.... I know I can. I have never felt so confident about any diets I have been on.

I'm not gonna lie and say its been an easy start.. It's so hard. Temptations are facing me every minute of the day. I miss my carbs, but I know this is going to be a great life changing experiance! I am sure I will have my moments of weekness but its up to me to get thru them and not let them set me back.

The gym is a whole different story.... I have to make myself go. For me the reason is I just dont like to work out in front of people. I feel so out of place in a gym full of fit people. But the way I see it is, that could be me soon. I try to push myself each day I go to the gym, either by doing an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill or trying a new exercise. But I know this exercise stuff will get easier as the weight continues to melt off of me.

I am so excited to be under 300 lbs! Yea that's right.. I was over 300lbs for prolly the last 5-7 years. I have exactly 8 weeks till we go to Hawaii... I dont wanna be that Fat chick who has to ask for a seat belt extention on the plane. I want to be able to sit down and buckle up and be able to put my tray down with out my stomach devouring it.

Tommorw is my weigh in... I am hoping to see another dramatic decline on the scale, but if not its ok because I can see the changes on my body. I just need to keep going and going and going.

I am so excited about my new journey and I hope this inspires others to get up and get moving, eat healthier and be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment