Thursday, February 10, 2011

11 pounds!!!! WOOO HOOOOO

I am already down 11 pounds! Yaaaaaaa-Freaking-Hoooooooo!!! I wasn't gonna weigh my self this morning but I gave in. I met my first goal of 10 lbs. now I am almost at my 2nd goal of being under 300 lbs. only 4 pounds to go!


Seeing the weight come off is just the motivation I need. I am so stoked about it! I need to keep pushing myself everyday because it's obviously working!

A friend of mine asked me the other day why I was so comfortable posting my weight on the Internet for everyone to see. I had to chuckle! I am not a shy person. I am a big girl! Not proud of it but its who I am. But not who I will always be. I never want to be this big ever again! I am thankful for the support of my AMAZING husband and friends! Thank you all for believing in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment