Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life....for me!!

Feeling rather chipper this morning. So far my day is off to a good start, but then again it is only 8am. Didn't make it to the gym last night as I was so exhausted from working late. All I wanted to do was get comfy and crawl into bed. Slept so good last night but woke up with the dreaded feeling of... oh shit!! I am on a Diet now!!! I need to start changing the way I think about it. Not so much a diet but a life style change. I am at my heaviest ever.. A whopping 314.4 lbs!!! YIKES!!

I found myself googling "weight loss success pictures" so I can see what others have accomplished. Someday that will be me!!! As my friend dory would say... Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment